More about Dr. Amit Kerure
Dr. Amit is consultant dermatologist and Hair Transplant surgeon practicing in Navi Mumbai. He did MD in Dermatology from Pondicherry. He completed fellowship training in hair transplant and cosmetic surgery in Israel under world renowned hair transplant surgeon Dr. Alex Ginzburg.
Apart from treating daily cases of skin, hair and nail patients, he has done numerous procedures for various indication of laser in aesthetic dermatology. He has done numerous successful hair transplant surgeries. He has a very keen interest in academics and has published many articles in various reputed national and international journals. He has been invited as faculty in many conferences and CMEs. He has delivered many talks and presented papers in national and international conferences about the recent advances in the subject. He has also authored chapters in various books.
Awards & Achivements :
- Best publication in 2016 Award by IJDVL- Best publication in 2016 Award by IJDVL
- Galderma PG academic award 2011 in Dermacon Jaipur,National Conference of IJDVL
- University Bronze medal in MD final exam (over all 3rd rank) – Fellowship of European Acadamy of Dermatology and Venereology for 25th EADV Congress Vienna, Austria
- Organizing Committee Member Mid Dermacon 2017, Navi Mumbai- Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India ( ASCI) Scholarship winner for DASIL 6th World Congress, Shanghai China.
- Guest speaker in Haircon Feb 2017, Ludhiana
- Invited Faculty in 12th World congress of cosmetic Dermatology May 2017, Bangalore
- Invited speaker at Pacific users meet April 2017, Mumbai.
- Invited Faculty in Trichology Update , Dec 2017, Mumbai
- Speaker in Trichology Update 2016, Mumbai
- Chapter on Micropigmentation in Procedural Dermatosurgery- A step by step approach book
- Co-Author- chapter on Pediatric hair disorder in Kabir Sardana book
- Book on Micropigmentation (Will be published in Jan 2018)
- Book on FUE (will be published in Feb 2018)
- Immunotherapy with tuberculin PPD in warts, 11th International Congress Of Dermatology 2014. New Delhi
- Nails in Nutritional Deficiencies,11th International Congress Of Dermatology 2014, New Delhi
- Micropigmentation; A versatile tool for Dermatologist, 12th World congress of cosmetic Dermatology, May 2017, Bangalore
- 7 Yogic practices for Hair Transplant surgeon- Haircon 2017, Ludhiana
- FUE- One technique many uses- Pacific users meet April 2017, Mumbai
Posters & E-Papers
- Purpuric pityriasis rosea-a rare entity-National conference IADVL, Jaipur 2012-1. Purpuric pityriasis rosea-a rare entity
- National conference IADVL, Jaipur 2012-2. Papular atrichia- case presentation
- National Conference IADVL, Ahmadabad, 2013-3. Skin diseases in sea fishermen in Pondicherry- National Conference IADVL Delhi 2014